Cosy Norfolk holiday cottage in the beautiful countryside
This spacious and beautifully presented Norfolk holiday cottage, on one floor, has stunning views across open fields of the village church and plenty of outdoor space to enjoy.
A romantic, wonderful Norfolk Countryside holiday cottage for two.+ View more property information >
An excellent open plan living, dining and kitchen space with breathtaking views across open fields and woods.
- Two seater sofa
- Wicker chair with cushions
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Wooden dining table and chairs
- Kitchen with built-in appliances including,
- Electric hob and oven
- Washing machine (in nearby outbuilding)
- Tiled floors and under-floor heating
A light and airy en-suite, double bedroom with under-floor heating .
- Double Bed
- Chest of drawers
- Built-in Wardrobe
- Bedside tables
- Bath with over head shower
- Hand Basin
- Heated towel rail
An extensive private patio area with garden furniture where you can enjoy gorgeous views over the open countryside.
- Patio with table and chairs positioned on a shared lawn
- Off road parking
- Resident grazing wildlife
All prices include 100% cotton bed linen, towels, heating and electricity plus a welcome bottle of wine and biscuits to help you get your break off to a relaxing start.
A travel cot is available on request.
Our stylish mid Norfolk holiday cottage can be found in the village of Larling in the glorious Norfolk Broads, close to the medieval city of Norwich and Thetford Forest, perfect for visitors to explore.
Bookings made within 15 days of travelling discounted by 10%
Sorry no pets, smoking or unaccompanied teenagers permitted at the property.
- The farm is close to the A11 and convenient for trips into both Norfolk and Suffolk. Please note traffic noise can sometimes be heard, depending on the wind direction