'We have enjoyed our stay in this unique cottage' - 25th October 2015
'Fantastic little place to come home to after a hard day’s visiting places, warm & cosy with all the mod con’s, will definitely be coming back'
'A unique experience in a great part of the country. Ely manages to retain it’s uniqueness, something over places struggle with, plus they have the best bookshop in the world in Toppings'
'A great little cottage for two. Would be happy to come back & explore a little more. Bed a little bit firm for our liking, but I guess you can’t please everyone. Glad we stayed here. Cottage well equipped and comfortable'
A warm, inviting luxurious living space, west facing so you can watch the sunset over the cathedral:
- Freestanding wood burning stove
- Floor to ceiling sliding windows
- Panoramic view of the Fens
- Robin Day three-seater sofa
- Large Flat Screen TV with Freeview Channels
- Bose iPod Docking Station
- Reading Room Area with books and floor to ceiling glass windows.
This cosy room has a luxurious king size bed, and is east facing so you can enjoy the early morning sunshine:
Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Small wet room style shower
A fully equipped contemporary kitchen with light and airy dining space overlooking the garden:
- Central island unit and wall units
- Stainless Steel Induction Fan
- Eero Saarinen Dining Table & 4 Chairs
A beautiful, secluded sun-trap with a decked area perfect for summer BBQs:
- Off-road parking for 2 vehicles
All prices include 100% cotton bed linen, towels, heating and electricity plus a welcome bottle of wine and biscuits to help you get your break off to a relaxing start.