Best of Suffolk Digital Easter Egg Hunt 2019.
- The Best of Suffolk Digital Easter Egg Hunt runs from Monday 15 April to Sunday 21 April inclusive. By submitting your entry, you agree to the terms set out below.
- There are seven hidden Easter Eggs on the Best of Suffolk website from Monday 15 April to Sunday 21 April 2019.
- The eggs on the Best of Suffolk Easter logo do not count.
- A clue will be released every day on our social channels between Monday 15 April and Sunday 21 April to help narrow down which page an egg can be found on.
- To enter entrants must comment on the social post with the clue for that day with their answer and a screen shot of where to find the egg, using the hashtag #EggHunt
- All seven eggs must be found and submitted to count as a valid entry.
- The seven entries must be made between Monday 15 April and Sunday 21 April.
- One entry per person.
- There will be one winner and one runner up.
- The winner will receive a selection of Easter fine craft chocolate from Pump Street Chocolate, Orford and a £50 Best of Suffolk Voucher.
- The runner up will receive two bags of chocolate Easter eggs made from fine craft chocolate at Pump Street Chocolate, Orford and a £25 Best of Suffolk voucher.
- The winner and runner up will be selected at random from all the valid entries.
- The winner and runner up will be contacted and their prize posted to them directly.
- Entrants must reside in the UK.
- Please note, the £25 off or £50 off voucher can only be used for new bookings. If you have an existing booking, this voucher cannot be accepted.
Best of Suffolk’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into. Best of Suffolk reserve the right to amend or withdraw this competition at any point without prior notice. E&OE.